Sep 30, 2009

Smile! You are on candid camera!



30 September 2009


Last night I worked late. Alone ... It was about 8 plus when I heard the Azan.

Suddenly it became TOTAL silent – sedetik bunyi pun tak de..

And that’s when .. I heard a sound ‘’woosh” macam bunyi menghembus.

I said to myself “ Isy .. angin ke ni" Turned around to look at the window.


Then the sound came again … “woooosh” this time louder


Well then I had promised Finance to submit the report yesterday so terpaksa stay juga.

So what did I do?

I called my children and they have to talk to me one by one over the speaker phone over nearly 45min.

He he he … finally after so many years, ‘Angelina’ (the tall shadow found wandering at 10th floor) decided to pay me a visit.

Reached home about 9 plus and continued with the cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment