Jun 10, 2009

Stress and Strawberries


9th June 2009. It was already 9pm. I received an sms from my Boss that she will be away on medical for 2 weeks. Yaiks!! Why is this happening now? .. Well, itulah dia ... manusia hanya merancang Tuhan menentukan..

My luck seems to turn around 360 degree in less than a week ... Bip.bip. Another message came in.

" What happen today? There was commotion about the bonus payout.." Apparently, someone lodge a complaint to the management who as usual did not further investigate before bashing into our Head's office..

O gosh!!! This is really upsetting .. and I have to face the music alone, without my Boss this week.
It was already 10.30pm when I finished confiding to my boss of what happen at work today. Tried to rest, tried to console myself .... but .. I just can't sleep.

So I woke up, looked at some recipes -- and decided to try this new Strawberry Cake recipe. My hubby came by.. "Dear? Its 11pm... You have an order tomorrow?" .. Nope I said -- this is my stress theraphy. Baked 25 cupcakes and mould a rabbit (initially) ... and slept at 2am.

Woke up early in morning and cream the cakes. Hmm this time the rabbit does not look nice at all. So I plucked her head off and mould a bear head instead. .. No time to change everything! Got to rush to work and brought some for colleagues to taste the new recipe.

And yup ... they liked it! Hmm probably it's time I'm seriously considering opening a cake house.

No comments:

Post a Comment