Sep 12, 2009

Lavender Kebayas


12 September 2009. I think my creativity skills is on status quo ~ no progress; especially when the client says 'up to you'. Alahai ... absolutely clueless!

So suggested the kebayas (AGAIN!) since I can't think of anything. Hmm if I am a writer, this syndrome is called 'mental block' but what do we call this? Baker's Block? Hahahaha my fellow TESLIANs need your help here ..

Anyway, back to my designs, repeated as you can see but the slight difference is only the Lilies; and that was also inspired by Wiz (Didn't I say I have a 'baker's block'?)

Now, if you were me, what would you design for a 42 year old lady? One of my best buddies, Nina is 41 but she likes Fiona & Shrek! Well, obviously she's one kinda lady ~ loved by many, adored by most.


No comments:

Post a Comment