May 21, 2009

Nawal's Birthday



14th May 2009. A friend asked me if I can take last minute order - a simple chocolate cake will do. Hmm ok, I said thinking that I only need to buy eggs and cooking chocolate ...
I have gone home earlier than usual, went to my convenient Pasaraya TTDI to buy the two things.

What surprised me when I reached home is that I just realized-- I'm short of another major ingredients. My other half have used my box full of cream to make his banana shake !! O no! So I called Mak asking for alternative and guess what? She was at One U ... fuhhhh Alhamdullillah... As always, Mak -- the SuperMom, helped me in distress

Started at 8.30pm and completed only at 3am ... all because of the unsightly spot at a side of the cake. Trying all kind of deco to cover it up ... Then finally decided to add the golden sugar balls by the side..

Belek punya belek siap juga akhirnya. My first chocolate cake sold .. he he Hope you girls like it. Next time probably I can make prettier deco :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 22, 2009

    Thanks a lot sbb sanggup amik order last minute kami...really enjoy the cake....

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 22, 2009

    Huhu.... Nawal's bday ekk =)
    thanks friend and nice cake Kak Niza

    Nawal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls ... glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am wiz and I am here to say how I enjoy looking at your cakes. You are very talented in cake decorang, I can see you have the eye for it. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your encouragement Wiz! One day hope I can be just like you ..:)

    ReplyDelete